Worlds 2016

YaY I can meat Gambit

I should be going to. Fingers crossed.

Atlanta would be a good venue. Really cheap flights too! Sec was held in the Kennesaw and it was AWESOME! There are plenty bigger places if a mall won’t suffice.

More than 24 hours drive for me! Guess that means I’m flying!

Yeah, a Mall would definitely not suffice for 1500+ people.

BTW, they have already said Cleveland, Ohio is the official location.

All you rich people that can afford flying grrrr :smiley:

Will in all likeliness go.

I’ll be there! Too hype for it.

There is only one problem with that. …Because you would be surrounded by the mass of the Earth, equally distributed in all directions, you would effectively be in zero-gravity. So, 4A would be impossible.

Making sure your extra yo-yo’s do not drift away during performance might also be a problem when onstage. Other than that it sounds hot.

I mean really! Plane tickets aren’t cheap!

Haha I’m not rich. I’ve been saving for 2 years to fly to worlds.

YES! It’s an eight hour drive for me, but I think I may be able to make it if we are somewhere close next year. Would love to meet you :slight_smile:

Respect. I am working towards it.

Sorry if I’m getting off topic here but I can’t help but to respond with this:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ni4j5K4Lz3o

wth man?

ummmm… What?
He raises valid points, which have been addressed. No need to be rude just because your opinions do not line up.

There is a 98% chance I will be at World’s. It’s only an 8 hour drive for me! I’ve done that kind of drive bajillions of times!

its a five hour drive but i would gladly drive 8 hours…

5 hours and 42 minutes for me! And i already told my parents they say I can go as soon as I get more details!

I don’t think the drive is worth it when the flight tickets are like100$ if you get them now.