Worlds 2016

In response to the above few posts, I think it’s best to go where the most players are.

The yoyo capitals of the world are arguably:

1. USA (I know it’s a big place, but I’m not narrowing it down to one state…)
  2. Japan
  3. Czech Republic (and surrounding areas)

So really the 3 places we’ve had it so far make the most sense. I personally think it’d be cool just to rotate it each year between those 3. :slight_smile:

I am going to do the same thing you, Gambit, did but with regions because countries just doesn’t seem right:

1. North American (USA, Mexico, Canada)
  2. East Asia (Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore, etc.)
  3. Eastern Europe (Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, etc.)

I’d rather have it by region as well, but it makes sense to go by country. It’s a tough choice.

They should randomly have it in Greenland

There only about 56,000 people who live in the entire country. So… no. That would be way too random. :wink: :smiley:

Now I wish I was betting!

CLEVELAND!!!

wait is worlds actually gonna be in clevland Ohio?

yup already making plans

#thisiscle

hmmm I hope I can go let me check how far a drive it is for me

Welp its a 12 hour drive that sounds fun

At least it’s not on the other side of the planet…

Here’s an Idea, how about we have worlds in the center of the earth? It will be fair for everyone because no matter where you live everyone will have to travel 6371km into the earth. Just think about it… Now stop thinking and start digging.

No non no no no. I live at the peak of k2 which is much further away than someone who lives in Atlantis

looks like i should be able to go its only 6 hours away for me.

I think I could make it too.

Definitely going to try and make this. :slight_smile:

Meeting Gambit is on my worlds to do list.

Hahaha! It would be awesome to finally meet you guys in real life. YYE crew would be out in force. 8)