Wohoo! Growing collection!

any other suggestions about this problem? I just can’t get it. Every time I begin my loops i usually can get the first 1 or 2 down, but everything after that is a gamble, whether it spins out on me or not (goes sideways, see my last post above^). I would really appreciate some help on this. Quite frustrating >:( :’(

Well, one thing that really really helped me is that you yo-yo doesn’t need to be perfectly straight. In fact, its almost better for it to be at an angle.

When you get your brain to understand this, your hands can focus on getting the yo-yo back to your hand and shoot it out again instead of trying to correct it’s angles.

1 Like

Dont worry… I was working on looping a while ago (Thinking about picking up another looper) and I had the same problem… This really is one of those practice things… Just keep working and you’ll get it…

Try playing around with the angle of your wrist/hand while looping to adjust mid-toss…

Good Luck!

1 Like

I think you did a great choice on the 720. It’s good for beginner loopers. I found it to be very responsive actually. If it’s unresponsive then slap some vaseline on the bearing. Remember to change the string (response) if it gets really worn.

1 Like

Yah, I threw some thick lube and the response is perfect now.
How often do you guys change your sting for 2A? i find my string starts looking pretty frayed after like 2-4 hours of play. That normal?

very normal. I actually pretty much never replace my string until its just totally trash.

alright cool thx

i double wrap, and thick lube my pulses and they work like a dream… for like 7 bucks a piece!!!