wich yoyo

votevoteVOTE!!!

DNA is the best!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Why should he pick DNA??

Preferences is important…
If you give yours, we might be able to find the one that suits you the best…

And, wrong section…

i dont have prefences

Well, if you don’t have preferences, just go with what looks the best for you…
Since it’s all metal, you won’t be dissapointed…
That way, you will find your preferences… :wink:

you should definitely get the 888 my friend has it and he says its great, its palm sized unlike the MVP or skyline it also has great hubstacks

Skyline IS palm size.

hes right my friend has one and yes im already getting the 888 but this poll will be my choice of my next yoyo

you can’t say any yoyo is better than another.it’s like asking which is better?Sunset Trajectory or a G5, well not that bad but you can’t say that the sunset is better because it can loop, the sunset sucks for 1A, but you can’t say the G5 is better because it is better in 1A, G5 absolutely sucks for 2A.

So tell us what you like( your preferences), size, shape, weight, length ,width, gap size, color, Etc. then we can name a yoyo that will fit you a lot,AND DON’T SAY YOU DON’T HAVE ANY, EVERYONE HAS THERE OWN PREFERENCE. thanks.

That’s what I was going to say too. Your post is completely right. If you don’t have any preferences, I would suggest a Duncan Imperial. ;D ;D ;D

Bassalope. CLYW website.

ok ima go get a stupid inperail and do the matrix 9 times with it

wow “scince you have no prefrences go get a inperail” WHATS UP WITH YOU???

Well… No preference right? You dont care about the weight, shape, and all that. So make sure you list your preference next time.

P.S. I didnt mean to be mean to you because you know I tested your string. :smiley:

the 888 is the best one

If you dont like hubstacks, go for the BOSS. Super Smooth.