Why wouldent you want hubstacks???

I know its not a yo-yo :stuck_out_tongue: , i just wanted to see what they look like, how much they wiegh.

If no one likes them i dont want to be stuck with them on my yoyo. then again it would be cool i have never used them before. Thats why i want some RSMs when you get bored you can take them off!

But if no one likes them i dont think im going to pay $45 for them…

EDIT: Can you post a vid of them? How they work and stuff?

Not sure what all these people are saying. I’ve been using stacks for years and I’m not bored of them yet. There’s always new tricks to make with them. The yoyo is quieter, more balanced, and sleeps longer without them though.

And the 888 w/o hubs he’s asking about was the Dv888 I think.

If you wanna just try them out, I’d recommend getting a pgm.
and it’s not that you won’t like them, it’s just that after a while, most people lose interest in them. They’re fine to have on. Right now I have a g5 (replaced z stacks with rice stacks) 888 with rice stacks, pgm, and a modded m1 with stacks.

oh, and here’s a pic of RSMs (rotating side members) RSM | One Drop YoYos | Flickr

What are rice stacks?

Sorry for the dobble post ::slight_smile: .

If i get a yoyo with the stacks, like the 888, can i take of the bearings on the side so its just the posts? Or does that still make it vibe, less spin time, ect.?

yes you can take the bearings and stacks off. They leave you with nubs.

Your yoyo becomes quieter and sometimes noticeable smoother.

they’re just hubstacks made by chris rice that look like dice.

and yeah, you can take off stacks and you’ll be left with just a nub thing. they have covers you can put over the nub to make it look better.

And you’re gonna need to buy nubs.

Exactly.