Why is your favorite yoyo your favorite yoyo?

No.

It says why is your favorite yoyo your favorite yoyo.

The first YYF MVP always hits me so well. I like the weight distribution and feel of it. Very versatile in whatever tricks I do with it. It just keeps spinning until I want it back to my hand.

The PHENOMizm [with 24K gold plated rims] is also a tie with the MVP for the same reasons. It’s just so good.

Glacier Express. That shape looks so appealing to me haha. The weight is awesome for my style of play.

Supernova is still my favorite as well. If I may add onto that, I have to hit mine with a sledge hammer in mid air (don’t try this at home kids) to make it tilt ever so slightly.

Blizzard Arctic Circle.

It’s slightly smaller. The shape fits my hand perfectly. Its ridiculously smooth. Its very fast and stable. The overall appearance of shape and anodization are beautiful. The finish is silky and grinds extremely well. The stabilization ring allows me to do some cool off axis thumb grinds. The slightly convex cup allows for decent horizontal grinds.

I’ve probably got 150 YoYos. This includes CLYW, One Drop, G2, and alot of great stuff but my favorite is the CLYW Hulk Smash Wooly Marmot. This is the one that sparked my newest renewal of YoYo love!!! I hadnt played with a YoYo in 10 years and I saw someone with one of these and it blew my mind! I had to have one!! My collection goes way back to my first Imperial from 196? !! But that Marmot is My favorite x 2. I couldn’t have just 1 ;D I also Love the Duncan Velvet because when I was a kid it was so cool looking, I’ve still got my og Hot Pink One, very 1970 8)

For awhile now it’s been a tie between my MN and my KM, I don’t know which of the two I enjoy most I guess that’s why I have a pair of each, my favorite of all time though is probably the No Jive.

I don’t know what an MN or a KM are. Am I just ign’ant?

Yes you are 8).