why do people still have Iphones?

fixed that for you

@Wildcat23
*Chrome for addons
fixed that for you

Obviously, you haven’t used Firefox. There are way more addons, and its significantly easier to instal them.

The play store or whatever it is for chrome is a lot more convenient than finding addons for Firefox.

on chrome you click a single button to install an addon… I don’t think it can be too much easier. It also has a better interface, however its okay if you use firefox because it doesn’t change my life.

Were not criticizing each other, just discussing what’s the best.

There is no best if everyone thinks the other is the best.

People can be wrong.

why iPhone? it is simply a matter of personal CHOICE…

my last driod got tossed out onto PCH, an expensive piece of garbage.

my iPhone has never failed, I can air drop between all my Apple devices.

love iOS.

but you can buy what ever YOU WANT…

ginny

But Linux and Chrome are obviously master-race :stuck_out_tongue:

Same on Firefox, and you don’t have to tie everything in with Google. With firefox, the browser itself can actually do more, and once you add in add-ons, it there is so much more.

I will admit that the main reason that I use Firefox is not the speed, number of features, or add-ons; its mainly the GUI that I prefer. Being more of a tech guy, I like having all my features 2 clicks away, instead of a few 2 clicks away with big childish buttons, while the rest of the features are hidden away.

PS: Firefox beats Chrome in speedtests now.

Now I’ve been a bit out of the loop for a bit, but I thought it always did?

Nah, pretty sure that when Chrome was first introduced it was faster for like 2 years. The misconception spread that it’s faster, and people believe it.

[quote=“WildCat23,post:51,topic:66292”]
Hmm, under what kind of conditions (tests, architecture, browser versions)? Last time I heard that claim a couple of months ago, I couldn’t reproduce it.

It really doesnt matter… Use what you like and shut up.

Exactly people should use what they want and people who do not agree with it should just keep it to themselves.

I don’t know if I agree with such a statement necessarily. If I had a friend who could be using better tech, I’d gladly let him know, along with providing reasons why.

If in the end he still chooses to stick with what he has, then that’s fine I guess, but at least I would of gave him insight instead of just letting him continue being unaware.

Oh exactly, but after the information is presented and people keep pushing the issue to people and try to convince them that it is a better technology then it gets to the point that it is annoying. People like to get down to the very last spec to try to prove that the technology is superior, but if a person likes the technology he or she is using then it should be the person’s business. If people would present the information in a correct manner instead of saying “Why do people still use iphones?” while it is known that apple has good technology and good products. I’m not saying that apple is the best, but the way this was presented was bad and should probably introduce it like “Apple has certainly lead the nations interest for quite sometime, but I feel that other technology is better” That would be acceptable instead of throwing the products under the bus when the product is not bad and it is up to par to other technology. The statement above was just applying to this situation, but yes I see your point in informing people of better things if such things are attainable.

Use what you like and Shutup!

Best quote ever!

I better not see a post after this…

Why are you bumping this (inb4 hypocrite)?