why do people still have Iphones?

Why do people still throw CLYW?

2 Likes

Samsung Galaxies alone has been outselling apple recently. Not to mention the Note’s as well.

That’s what I’m talking about.

3 year contract. I use my N7 for everything though.

1 Like

Why do people still breath?

1 Like

Not sure. Let me hold my breath for a day and get back to you.

So ended the wonderful life of our friend WildCat.

He will be missed.

–
basepi

op sux

if you dont like iphones then don’t get one. yeah they may not be worth it for the price but why are you having a heart attack over something that doesn’t even matter lol. if you’re not completely dumb you’ll know why people purchase iphones

1. good for photography and has an array of apps
  2. it looks nice
  3. brand loyalty

this is coming from someone who had both iphones and androids btw. i currently have a nexus 5

go outside and use your brain for once lmao

Hehe, I have to admit I found this more clever than the breathe troll.

Android phones all the way. iPad and mac computers for sure. And no, I don’t know why people still use iPhones.

I have an Iphone. I was sitting on the fence after I had a Blackberry for years that broke. The determining factor was that I could not find an Android phone I liked the look of, that wasn’t huge. My friends who have an Android phone have a Galaxy. I don’t want that huge ridiculous looking phone. It looks like they’re holding an Ipad to their ear. No thanks. :smiley: Maybe things have changed since then, but when I looked, all the Androids looked awful.

There are still good smaller Andtoid options, e.g. the Motorola Moto X.

Most manufacturers make smaller versions of their flagships.

When you put a case on your phone you don’t look at it anyways.

PS: Galaxy S5 Mini will be coming soon.

Ok I’m done. I can’t even. This is gold xD

This argument is akin to people that argue Windows vs. linux vs MACs, or IE vs. firefox vs. chrome.
It’s all in what you like and what gets the job done for you.

Vim rules! Emacs sucks!

–
basepi

Nokia’s where it’s at

What Intel chip is in the iPhone? I am not even aware of any components they make for the iPhone. Am I wrong on this?

The iPhone uses the ARM chip architecture. That is like Kryptonite to Intel :slight_smile:

Pretty much all phones use ARM architecture. x86 and power effective just don’t go hand in hand.

Windows because games.

Chrome because addons.