Why so many Android and Apple users?

Apple and Android users that fight. You guys know I like Mac’s and PC’s, most of you like iPhone and Android. Say anything about Iphone and Andriod. camera sucks (not really bro - Apple camera is awesome, so is android) ,android and iOS is outdated (Says who?) , sound isn’t too good (Really?), like Idk. Im just asking, dont get mad.(Just did)

You guys should think about it for a second.

Dear CLYW throwers, you guys know I like Yoyofactory, most of you like CLYW. Say something about Yoyofactory and I will counter it. Ano sucks, Colors are horrible, the bearings don’t come loose, its made in china, the yoyos arent smooth, and no hype…

Its preference. YYF has awesome colorways, their yoyos are smooth, and they do lots of programs…

So to you Numskulls who posted the Android, Apple, and Windows crud. Keep your preference to yourself because everyone thinks differently.

1 Like

I DON’T LIKE OTHER PEOPLE HAVING DIFFERING OPINIONS.

I HATE BEING TOLD I’M WRONG BECAUSE I BELIEVE I AM ALWAYS RIGHT.

IF YOU DO NOT SHARE MY OPINION, YOU ARE WRONG.

LIKE IF YOU AGREE

3 Likes

I hope you’re not talking about my thread because I don’t really care and it was just a joke.

I didn’t realize I wasn’t allowed to have an opinion. Next time I’ll just say what the current media BS or fad is.

But arguments are fun.

REBLAG

I totally was…

I-It’s not like I’m being passive aggressive or anything… B-Baka!

Indeed. Why do people have this intense need to be connected? I turn my cell phone on only when I want to use it, which is seldom. When I was working my boss kept prodding me to get a blackberry or other smartphone. I kept putting him off because I didn’t want to be tethered to the office via 24x7 email and text. Now I don’t want to be tethered to anyone else either. I like my own space.

2 Likes

I find it odd that more people don’t view being connected as a leash. I see friends sitting on the chairlift that haven’t seen each other for years busy texting someone else. Kind of a wasted opportunity. I have friends that tell me phones are exciting which does make sense when I see my dog get excited when I grab the leash.

I still refuse to have one. I like my freedom to much to trade it in for convenience. I will have one, someday, but I’m certain it will be turned off most of the time.

3 Likes

whispers Nokia*

Can we not post any of this weaboo crap please? This isn’t /a/.

1 Like