Who's going to Nationals 2012?

Getting better at Kwijibo. I was practicing that earlier today.

Not sure which trick to work on next. Might back up again and go back to boing-e-boing and them mondial to get to pop-n-fresh.

Where is nationals, i know it’s in chico but that’s all i know can someone please pm me with the address and when it starts and ends

This should help:

http://contest.nationalyoyo.org/

Chico City Plaza. Main St. and W 5th St., Chico, CA, 95928

Have fun and hope to see you there.

still no times or anything…

Probably 10AM to 6PM. Pretty typical.

thanks

all the cheap hotels and motels in chico are booked, me and my friend have to stay like 5 miles from there :frowning: but still, i should be thankful im still going!

I’m sure parking should be good. I don’t know though. Been ages since I’ve been in Chico. I’m planning on getting there around 10AM or so, sticking around until the finals are over, then driving back home.

I’d say at this point, it’s time to get on the phone with hotels. I have found sometimes last minute calls get better rates than internet bookings. Not sure why though, but that’s been my experience.

hi. I’ll be there. Look for probably the only guy wearing a leg brace. Also I’ll be doing plenty of trading, so feel free to approach me. I don’t bite ;D

I will be there with my son. He will be doing trick ladder, and I will be just hanging out. I will have the new DEADLY SpINS “Wrath” yoyo to try out. No vender table, but André will have our string available.

I can’t wait for the fun to begin.

im leaving tomorrow! cant WAIT!

Nice! Me too :slight_smile:

I’m leaving on Saturday :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll be there! Come find me if you wanna try an hour or sentinel!

Starting my drive to Chico.

Today was awesome! I won the sporrts ladder 11-12 yrs. :slight_smile: the medal is a bit heavy. . . .

Congrats! My son had fun competing with you and tips his hat to a nice job.

thankS! yeah i remember him- he’s really nice :slight_smile: