Who's going to Nationals 2012?

Where about do you live ??

Its about a 12 hour drive from New Mexico, so I’ll only be able to go if I qualify to compete. I’m not sure if I did but I REALLY want to go, so hopefully. If not then next year

I’m not sure if I’m going to have extra seats available in my car. I’m coming up from Elk Grove. It’s not clear if this is going to be a “family outing” or not.

I will be there. Flying from Buffalo to Seattle, and then road tripping it down with a bunch of the Ditch Down Crew.

Sierra Nevada Brewery, Nationals, and a whole lot of spicy eats. Sounds like a good weekend to me.

I’m in AZ.

I’m talking Greyhounds, not local buses, lol.

I don’t have a car, or know anyone well who’s going. I don’t want to deal with Airplanes for such a short difference and it’s cheaper, so that seems like it’d be the best option.

I’m going!

It’s about 400 miles away for me. But I have a friend that just moved up to san fran for college, and another that’s going to cal state chico. I could probably visit them as an excuse to go to nats

hehe possibly? if darkadlermagic3’s mom is willing to drive us that is LOL! its like 3 hours from millbrae.

Yeah, it’s like a trip to Disneyland for me, around 400 miles.

Fortunately, Chico is 2 hours from my place. 2 hours to CalStates. Sometimes it’s good to be in Sacramento.

I’d recommend for such a trip, drive down a day early(at least), enjoy the day, rest up and then drive back after a good night’s sleep.

It’s looking more and more like I’ll get to go!

I’m going. 18 Hour drive from Colorado. Woooooo gonna be sick.

itll be sweet meeting all you guys. then you can see my suckage! :stuck_out_tongue:

I can’t wait to see you suck at yoyoing ;D

-_- then your wish will be granted lol ;D

I’m probably worse.

LoL

I can’t go!

i canrt land kwijibo 100% like u can. can u do skin the gerbil?

Never tried.

I’ll be there :smiley: I’m flying from Houston,Texas so about 3-5 hour Flight :slight_smile: xD