Who/what is the "smoothest?"

Chico Yo-yo Company Gullwing.

I don’t think OneDrop machines Gen-yos.

I don’t think they do the chiefs. At least, I haven’t heard about that until you mentioned it

Yes OD manufactures alot of other companies yoyos. They have done all the chiefs after the first run (since the first run was a mess up and that is why there is a weight diffrence) and they do Anti-yos yoyos and some other comapanies that I can’t recall.

But back to the original topic, I would say OD and C3 for sure. The C3 berserker that my friend has is just unbelivably smooth, no vibe, you can’t even explain how smooth it is and it has those fitted weight rings…that is percision for sure. Also my H5 witch is huge is very very smooth, and I had heard alot about really oversized yoyos having a little vibe and there was nothing you could do about that. C3 is definitly in the top 3 if not top 2. ILYY’s lynx was amazingly smooth too, even though most of the other ILYY that I had tried had a bit of vibe on them.

Doesn’t it depend on preference? For me, though, it’s the SMOOTH MOVE. Says it right in the name.

They do all the chiefs, g-squared albatross, some anti-yo, some general yo, toxic hazmat as mentioned before.

Anyone that says a yyf yoyo is smooth, hasn’t used it very long

My genesis that I had for about a year was very very smooth, so yes it can remain smooth if you know how to take care of your yoyos that is.

My 07 Asia Edition 888 is smooth beyond belief. And extremely quiet too. (bearing is broken in naturally with at least 1000 hours of use). My other smoothest was probably my Peak before I traded it… for the Asia Edition 888 :stuck_out_tongue:

Smoothest yoyo i own would have to be my duncan raptor… and not just cause no one’s giving duncan’s any love. Been throwing this for a few months and have yet to have a single problem with it

maybe its just china made ones…or if you change/remove the bearing too much. my dv888 is like a sex toy now

the smoothest thing I’ve ever thrown was my old ilyy josy ann with a terrapin bearing in it.
it literally didn’t look or feel like it was spinning.

That’s pretty weird. My YYF are smooth smooth smooth. I have a grind machine 2, which has been around for a quite a while

ONE DROP. With their new machinery they are pumping out run after run of dead smooth throws. My Markmont Next spinning is like glass. General Yo also consistently makes dead smooth throws. Any new SPYY throw is going to be dead smooth. And for the most part, you can also count on YYF metals to be dead smooth. (Of the 8 new yyf metal throws I have owned, 6 have been dead smooth, and the other 2 had a barely noticeable vibe.) In the past, CLYW throws have been noted for their slight vibe, but these days are for the most part a different story. The gnarwhal I bought used is dead smooth, the Sasquatches I have played have been dead smooth, and I have heard about the Canvas and Chief both being dead smooth (Though the Avalanches were somewhat of a mixed bag).

So in general, if you purchase a new $100 throw from any company, the new norm is that it will be dead smooth or very close to it.

No love for the Hspin Gorylla? Mine is smooth as anything.

Onedrop does manufacture the Chiefs. And some of the newer general yos I think.