Who wants a Caulked Throw?

I taught for several years. Probably still be teaching if more posts were available in my city.

Suffice it to say, I have an enduring respect for the work of our world’s educators. It’s a hard job. And for the most part, under-paid. Hard to believe that there are still people in North America who think teachers get paid too much. Blows my mind.

1 Like

Okay so the world moves fairly fast, and my product was no longer being used at my hardware store, after some discussions with the sales people I believe what I had was actually an acrylic based caulk. How bout that. I was able to find the replacement caulk that the store now sells, and I am testing out the abilities of the stuff. So far I caulked my old zombie, and I gotta say it is a wonderful experience using this stuff. l may need to get a pic of the tube up. No caulk gun required, and I even tried something a little fun, and I redid the response in my fast 201.

I’ll be testing the toughness with my zombie it runs on a c bearing, and the gap was about the width of broad yyf response pad. It was just a bit deeper so it was easier to do. I’ll keep you posted on the overall endurance of the caulk.

I tried calk a while back n gave up, it was too soft and tore, maybe there are better caulks but i gave up when i used plumbers goop or amazing goop and it worked the best. after i figured out how to get it in the flow groove, shoe goo also works pretty good and is slightly more responsive than plumbers goop.

it is best to use a metal yoyo to use goop or shoegoo in because you can use a plastic polishing attachment in your dremel tool to clean up any mistakes

i actually like to put slightly too much in my flow grooves because then i can take off as much as i need eith the dremel

when the stuff wears out you can pull it out of the groove and shoot it across the room like a rubber band. its not as rubbery as rubber, but not hard as a rock like plastic either