Who has a beat draupnir?

Obviously I touched a nerve for some so sorry to anyone who takes what I said personally . I just gave my opinion. I would use a yoyo for what it was made to be used for it is a skill toy. That’s all I was saying it was a personal opinion that’s it.

You’ll have to forgive me. I have spent far too much time in corporate meetings and I believe it has damaged my communication skills because debate even among colleagues was daily routine.

I went back and re-read and simply do not understand why you think I’m upset. I assure you that I’m not. I’m simply correcting your false assumptions and asking you why you are telling people how to have fun, and judging whether they are having fun or not. You told me to buy a painting, assuming that I just want to look at it. I corrected your false assumptions with personal examples.

I hope that people will correct me when I am wrong because I am often wrong, and would rather swallow my pride and know truth than be stuck with my pride in ignorance.

Yes. It honestly annoys me when people get rare but nice playing yoyos but never play them. All it does is make it harder for people who actually want to use their yoyos as yoyos to get them and raise the prices.