Draupnir Killers?

Weve heard the term, so I put up a few yoyos against the Draupnir and we’ll see what happens.

18 Likes

Love the idea and look forward to seeing more in this series! One thing I wish you had addressed: versatility. By that I mean how good is the yoyo at grinds, finger spins, horizontal? The POM Draupnir I’m guessing isn’t that good at grinds because of the material?

Thxx for saying, but I’m still pretty trash when it comes to the things you mentioned. I need to learn way more tricks. So, I just give a general description and feel of the throw and hopefully pique some interest.

I’ll post the rest of the days here in this thread so, you can catch em. Peace brother

1 Like

Anybody else read @SimplyMike posts in his voice?

5 Likes

It’s not for sure.
Even the delrin comes out of the lathe with a very smooth surface and can still be shot peened.
I don’t have a pom but I have some delrin yoyos that grind very well.

Yeah. My iceberg, a plastic/ss yoyo, grinds for as long as any other metals I’ve tried.

3 Likes

That’s good to know, delrin is quite an interesting material. I guess my point was that it would be helpful to directly address these points in the review, otherwise the viewers will never know.

2 Likes

Day 2, and I address some play issues

7 Likes

@SimplyMike these videos are great!!! Also I have always loved your radio announcer voice…is that creepy to say out loud? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Haha, this is hilarious. Draupnir killers. Day one, a Draupnir. Day 2, a Draupnir. Im hoping day 3 also includes another Draupnir :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m getting the obvious out of the way.

3 Likes

Yea I know, I just can’t help but laugh :smiley:

Forgot to post

2 Likes

And this

2 Likes

Still more

4 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes