Who else is really excited for the new Northstar?

Not sure! But it wasn’t at the Booth
I asked Paul and Ann. But They didn’t know?
Perhaps it was the day after or something that they got em?

I’ve never played with a protostar before, but I’m still exited about the north star.

Everyone needs to have a protostar. I got a northstar first then got a proto a couple months later. But the protostar will make you into a pro yoyoer. Its a bit oversized shape, sorta light wight (when compared to a northstar) and spin times will make you execute tricks perfectly and smoothly to the point when you pick a metal back up, your skill will increase ten fold. I also do tricks and combo on my protostar first then move to metals to perfect them.

Woo

MUST HAVE!

meh

1 Like

agree.

although I think I need to try that thing first.

I want one regardless. Even if it plays the same, I LOVE that colorway. the White with red rings and lettering was beautiful. This one is even more gorgeous. I just hope I can scavenge up some money for it! hahai

It comes out march 8th 8)

Wait sorry guys, wrong date. March 8th is for the hubstack afterglow from yyf. All they have on the northstar so far is just march in general. No exact date yet.

I thought they said the glow collection 2 will be releasing on March 8th. If that’s the case, then the loop 1080, northstar, and hubstack should all release on march 8

My thoughts exactly