Who does freerunning? Anyone..

I wouldn’t call myself a freerunner…I do flips and whatnot though.

Parkour more than freerunning. But I’ve always wanted to do it more. My friend can do gainers and crazy stuff like that. I want to try but haven’t found the time :confused:

One of my friends does parkour but i don’t know if he is serious or not.

That’s sweet. Yeah man, I’m no pro but I’m fairly proficient at backflips, gainers, and wall flips. Can you flip?

And what about you?

Lol I did a backflip once. Then tried it again and landed on my head. I stuck to jumping over walls and vaulting. I might try it again but I got lots of stuff to do, and im lazy lol.

No i only play baseball(not the most athletic guy out there)

My son does it.

Crazy stuff!

I love it!!!

i do a little

When I was younger, fitter, and had health insurance I did it all the time. I was pretty good too. I could do flat gainers and I’d backflip off anything. Started getting into break dancing a bit but never got too far there… hardest thing I could do was a few flares.

i can vertically run 3 feet up a wall, do standing back flips, gainers are a piece of cake, my best is to dragon flip after wall planting. I’m semi pro. and yes I’m 11. oh I can also jump-from the ground-4 feet

Hard to believe, videos?

frankly i dont have a camera, ive one contests even money. its epic…

I know my body so well that I can jump from 15 feet and not be sore afterward. I’ve never tried freerunning, but I think I’d be good at it.

I can run, but I won’t do it for free.

But I’ve always wanted to learn, I’m just not much of a physical person.