who do you want to be sponsored by

because i made that name two years ago when i first started yoyoing and i thought yoyofactory was the best company ever but then i found out it isn’t. I just don’t want to make a different account,but i would change my name if i could without making a new account.

SPYY or Caribou Lodge. I like SPYY a bit more, because their team has some of the coolest players.

or clyw

You can PM a mod to change your name. :slight_smile:

Duncan!!!

I will look into it

Not to burst anyone’s bubbles, but im pretty sure yoyofactory isn’t sponsoring proteges anymore. Well i think so. I heard that from someone who actually had a really good chance of getting to be one, but he ended up getting on the YYJ Contest team at like 13.
For me

1. YYJ
    1.Ten Yoyo
    They tie for number 1
  2. YYR

i love all your responses

I’m more of a target guy myself

2 Likes

Ten Yoyo, YYJ, One Drop.

If I was sponsored, yoyoing would be work! I don’t want to work all of the time I want to yoyo! ;D

1. I already am.
  2. RAyoyos because they are pretty awesome over there.

Toysrus imo

but if were going fo rizzles i like clyw because they have one of my favorite yoyoers and make amazing throws, duncan because they are amazing, 3yo3 because landon rocks, string theory because they are awesome yet under rated

Didn’t you start RAyoyos?

ya im pretty sure, so that doesn’t really count as sponsored.

1 Like

I want to be sponsored by brands that I support and believe in.
Four companies come in mind: YYF, YYJ, sOMEThING, and C3yoyodesign.

But of course, no one’s gonna take a nobody like me so why bother…lololol

I Love Yo-Yo, SPYY, or my favorite that’s hoping to soon be revived, Buzzon. I would say OD, but I don’t have any of their throws yet…tear of ice…
ILYY because I was born in Germany, and their throws are butter smooth and floaty…
SPYY, I love their SPYDER, got me into smaller, slightly Heavy throws.
Buzzon…Just cause I love Dave’s innovation.
One Drop, when I get a Cafe Racer, because their machinist David helped me so much on an old High School project, and thanks to him and Studio42, I got really good grades…They were a great asset to me.

I’d like to be sponsored by 5fingers, Monster Energy, Nike, Lays, Levi, BMW, and Gstring. Then I could have basically, everything I wanted, and still be able to use any YoYo I wanted.

Fixed :wink:

Fixed