Who do you guys think the best yoyoer is?

Shinji Saito

I believe he’s won every 2a world’s he’s attended. And he’s amazing at other styles, too. I’m not 100% on this but I think there used to be a combined division and they just did away with it because Shinji won that every year as well.

Takeshi Matsuura is amazing as well and I think he’s the Shinji if he keeps it up for the next like 8 years maybe.

Here is my newbie thought on this issue. The best YoYoers can mean many different things. Do you mean the one who wins the most, has the best talent, the most desire, or the person who is a show off and wins at all costs no matter how much of a jerk they might be. LOL :) My vote is for Dale Oliver. I say this not because he use to compete or was a champion, but rather the fact that he gave up compitition to teach others. I like Dale Oliver because he continues to teach kids "The Science Of Spin" and is actively trying to keep the YoYo hobby/skill alive by training kids in the art. In other words he is not out thetre for his own glory to win another contest and is rather focusing on others and helping them learn and grow. He did this for me by talking to me personally in several emails and also sending me a Spintastics Technic to learn with. I also say Dale Oliver because he is "old school" which to me means a lot. He believes that one must learn skill and believes that if you can not do a trick on a fixed wooden axle yo yo, then you really can not do the trick. I respect that way of thinking. His focus is on the art of yo yoing and not on the newest, latest, most awesome looking yo yo to hit the market.

I would say Ooch is my favorite yoyoer. Just watch any yomega commercial that has him in it and you’ll know why.

Zammy is a legend…

1 Like

jensen… he won every major 2010 title.

1 Like

1 Like

Jensen without a doubt. I feel like he’s got this style that no one can match. Just my opinion tho.

I like Harold Owens III and Peter pong

Jensen Kimmitt. His flow is incredible.
Hiroyuki Suzuki. His speed and technicality is what dominated Worlds this year.
Marcus Koh. His behind the back and horizontal tricks are what got him Worlds last year.
Harrison Lee. He’s gonna take Worlds in about 3-4 years. Without a doubt. The kid’s amazing. Simple as that.

Zammy.

He’s indescribably awesome.

1 Like

John Chow

Amen…

Thanks man. :wink: I appreciate your positive energy.

Andy! Over the course of what…a year you’ve been so supportive of me. Thank you.

Again, about this thread.

The one thing I am always confused about is why are people looking up to competitors? There is tons of note-worthy players that simply do not go on stage.

~Z

1 Like

Many many people actually.

Some used to, some don’t now, and some never did.

But they’re still awesome.

And gentry stein

If we’re talking about…

Best Competitive Yo-Yoer:

1A - Mickey
2A - Shinji
3A - Hank
4A - Rei
5A - Takeshi M

Overall: Shinji remains to be the most competitive yo-yoer that has ever lived, taking into account all of his 2A world titles, and his Overall world titles back when they gave that award.

Every other realm is opinionated, and therefore can’t be answered without an argument to follow it. You may as well call it your favorite yo-yoer at that point.

And benson fok