Poll! Who is the best yoyo player of 2023!

Comment who you think is the best yoyoer of 2023!
I say Evan Nagao. (I don’t know many yoyoers)

4 Likes

Y’all gonna be blown away by Hajime Miura and Mir Kim at worlds this year. That’s what my heart says at least, so it must be true.

7 Likes

whoever wins worlds.

2 Likes

Is Hajime competing still? I thought he was transitioning to a judge.

Also probably hunter feuerstein based on recent results.

5 Likes

Me… I’m the only yo-yo player I know :joy:. I don’t find watching people yoyo to be all that entertaining tbh

4 Likes

Curve balling and going Shu Takada and the combo Toy Toy Toy with Shu and Naoto Okada is really the best though. Their BGT performance was my vote for the sickest performance of the year so far. Hah!

Edit: Y’all not wrong about Hunter…the PNWR performance made me feel sick bc it was so tight and good. Kohei did just with Japan Nationals and had an axle knot for like the last minute or so…woah…

1 Like

yeah you know what screw it Hunter all the way. Lots of great names but recent results don’t lie lets see him sweep every contest.

5 Likes

Yeah, as far as the US goes at least… in 2023, Hunter takes the W, statistically speaking

3 Likes

Can’t agree more. In the US, Hunter is sweeping it. So happy to see him doing so well and winning like he has. If he takes Nats and Worlds, it’s gotta be one of the best years for one single competitor ever.

2 Likes

Tsukasa Takatsu master of the repeater.
This one is not even his trick and he makes it look so easy. He goes in and out of the wrist mount so many ways in this Superman version.

9 Likes

Arata Imai is probably the biggest name I can think of.

When the whole 2A division seem to be stuck in a rut with the samey elements over and over again, he just kept showing up with new 2A trick concepts.

2023WJ Final 2A 01 Arata Imaix

7 Likes

I would also elect @sakatuca as Trick innovator of the year, he has been putting in the work. @BryanF since you won it last do you have any say ?

6 Likes

Jack Hudspath (@jckpth) • Instagram photos and videos has been going crazy on instagram recentely

4 Likes

Hunter Feuerstein

4 Likes

Even google is calling it for Hunter hah

1 Like

Mark Montgomery.

1 Like