Who are your picks for Nationals?

Luis won’t be competing because he lives in Mexico. It’s US nationals

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Please go tell Gentry that in person.

If James Reed went relatively clean…

It really is his opinion and that is a pretty empty threat XD

1 Like

Wow. Gentry fanboys for daysssss, yo.

In all seriousness, I see Eric taking third, Zach coming in second, and Grant winning it (he qualified at MWR, right?)

I seriously want to see Anthony or Eric to win this. Maybe even another title for either Harold or Zach would be cool too. As for Gentry, eh. He might. But I really really really want Augie to get a new national title since his last one is almost 19 years old.

Chase Baxter is knocking Tyler off his pedestal.

Everyone is riding Chases junk after releasing his newest video but people have to remember that it was a video. Probably took multiple tries to get down the tricks. Whereas in a freestyle it’s a one shot thing. Chase has some sick 5a and better than most yoyoers but I don’t think he can best someone as good as Tyler. Just my opinion though but you never know I guess.

Agreed. I think it’s too close to call with so much great talent there, but I’d love to see Augie take the win.

1A - Eric Tranton or Anthony rojas
5A - Tyler Sev. or Samm Scott

I don’t know enough about the other divisions to make a decision.