US Nats this weekend - who's taking the gold?

Who do you all think is going to win US Nationals this year?
I saw YYF say that Evan isn’t defending the national title.
I’m leaning towards Nate Daily to take the top spot, but there’s a lot of amazing competitors I’m excited to watch, including but not limited to: Kieran Cooper, Gentry Stein, Connor Seals, Colin Beckford, Remy Baskin, and Michael Kurti.

9 Likes

I think if Chandler goes clean he’ll win

4 Likes

Chandler Steele is always fun to watch. If Connor can do anything close to that Scales contest routine, he’s gonna be tough competition.

3 Likes

I’m really excited to see Tyler Severance compete again in 5a.

5 Likes

If Evans not competing I’m gonna say

1st - Gentry
2nd - Connor Seals
3rd - Kieran

I REALLY want Connor or Kieran to win though so I’m rooting for them.

I’m interested to see how Luke Trautwein will do.

Hype to see Severance competing in 5a and Hsieh competing in 2a

11 Likes

Idk, but SF has a pretty solid crew rn. I could see Kieran taking 1st for 1a.

8 Likes

SF winning would be SO lit, I want to see the powerhouse YYF team dethroned for once

8 Likes

Conner Seals is winning no question.

2 Likes

Connor has been going crazy recently, I really want him to win. Kieran and Gentry are also possibilities for the title.
2A will probably be Hans Yim
3A will be Alex Hattori
Idk about 4A and 5A

2 Likes

Rooting for my dude Chris Chunn in 4A. Maybe John Wolfe for 5A if he’s competing? Or:

1 Like

HamDog ALL THE WAY

5 Likes

I’m rooting for Chris too, he’s the man!

2 Likes

Connor Seals will destroy nationals.

1 Like

Being real, it’s a battle between Nate, Connor and Keiran. If Keiran goes clean he might just win the thing.

6 Likes

Can’t forget Gentry - he really changed up his style last year and grabbed up the silver. Curious to see the routine he brings this year.

6 Likes

Does anyone know what kind of prep Gentry has been doing? I wonder if he is going to give it 100% this year. I just mean because obviously he’s been at this a long time and (understandably) you can’t make a fully dedicated run at this every year and try to have a life.

4 Likes

I know he currently travels and yoyos full time for his job (he sets up as a vendor at a lot of contests). Probably gives him the opportunity to practice as much as he wants.

1 Like

I want Kieran, Connor, and Nate or Gentry for third :slight_smile:

3 Likes

For better or worse Connor I think Conner is the hottest one right now, a lot of hype around him etc.

He totally deserves it, but I just hope the judges give it to the person who throws the best routine at that time on that day.

5 Likes

You cant really count out gentry, Luke, etc because they havent competed this year.

3 Likes