Which yoyos fit these preferences?

H-shape
Under-sized
small bearing

Or just any combination of those. I’ve browsed around and haven’t come up with too many that fit them perfectly. (except the Hectic, which I have) I’m interested in the skyline, the Bassalope, and possibly a G.5 but I haven’t heard much about that and I’m not sure how small it is. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Small Bearing Skylines are great.

G.5 is puny, I don’t reccomend it. The Hectic will fit your preferences best, just keep that, there won’t be much small bearing, undersized, H-Shape yoyos. The Skyline comes in Small bearing sometimes, if you can find one, get that.

If you don’t mind a light yo-yo, a small bearing Skyline would be a good choice. The BBYY Wedgie is also awesome, but it’s not H-Shaped. If you don’t mind not having an H-Shaped yo-yo, I would definitely look into it.

The G.5 might be a little too small. I don’t think it was really meant to be a serious player, just smething to mess around with.

Small Bearing 888. Its got a slight H-Shape, is small bearing (hence the name) and is undersized. Skyline is a good call as well.

Yeah, I’d recommend a Skyline or Hectic.

It just depends on your price range.