- What size do you prefer? small
- What shape do you prefer? H-shape
- What response do you prefer? k-pad
- Do you like to mod/maintain it? no
- What weight is ideal to you? heavy
- Does color matter? kind of
- How does your style relate to the yoyo? What kind of tricks do you like to do? technical and slacks
- What is your price range? $200
- What is your skill level? expert
hmmm, maybe a G5 or genisis. Problem with the Genisis is that it is big. the problem of the G5 is that it might be too light for you, hope it helped. Also the Genisis doesn’t have K-pads so yah…Maybe a G5 will be more fitting for you
I would say the Skyline is a good choice. The problem with your listed preferences is that small heavy yoyos don’t come around often.
i have never heard of a small hshape nor a very heavy small yoyo
genesis or G5 might be your best bet. hope you can narrow it down!