Should i get the 888, G5, or the project two. any other suggestions would be good too. Only it has to be metal and 60g-70g.
Break it down… Do you want
A) rounded (888)
B) Flat Rims (P2)
c) H shaped (G5)
There all very well liked yoyos so just go from there
anything if it can play well
DNA. Most similar to a dark magic which you currently have.
sorry, DNA is too much $70-$90
Genesis, its size is quite similar to the Dark Magic.
i dont like the inside shape that much. I love the shape of the others
Well the Genesis is a very similar shape to the G5, so I wouldn’t get that.
If you like your DM, I wouldn’t get the P2 or 888 because they are both undersized.
Big Brother Bully
Big Brother TT
or a lot of others that I can’t think of right now.
Instead of getting something similar to your DM, try getting something completely new like a SKYY chaser or Eneme.
Just curious, why’d you lock this topic in the first place?
someone kept e-mailing me to unlock.
everytime you ask for a new yoyo you’ll get the same message:
what are your preferences? the yoyo’s you chose are similar to the DM so i’d suggest a very different yoyo
Answer these questions:
- What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
- What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
- What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
- Do you like to mod/maintain it?
- What weight is ideal to you?
- Does color matter?
- How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do? Fast? Technical? Smooth? Slacks?)
- What is your price range?
- What is your skill level?
I like the 888 but I don’t know if that helps.
i am getting the P2, but i just want your opinion on metal yoyo’s for other people.