help by giving suggestions.

considering to get a new yo, give suggestions based on this:

1. What size do you prefer? (medium-big, no bigger than a DM)
  2. What shape do you prefer? (H-Shape)
  3. What response do you prefer? (doesnt matter, would like to try them all eventually)
  4. Do you like to mod/maintain it? (maintain)
  5. What weight is ideal to you? (about 65+)
  6. Does color matter? (black)
  7. How does your style relate to the yoyo? (Fast)
  8. What is your price range? (0-100)
  9. What is your skill level? (id say advanced)

Metal rimmed- Speeder fits those preferences, all except for the shape. I guess any of the YYJ metal rimmed ones would fit. Hitman, X-Convict. But Speeder is really good for the fast play, which you said you like.
For a metal- Hectic is h-shape, but it is small. All of the FundaMETALs are undersized, so I’m not sure… A Meteor might fit that… but the shape is a Speeder shape. Narrow butterfly. I don’t know, really. Or a BOSS. That has the H-Shape, sort of. It’s kind of like the DM in shape. Or the Genesis. Or the Axiom, I think.

Well, that’s it. :smiley: Hope I could help.

An Agape? lol I know there aren’t any review’s out there yet but they’re coming soon. You should wait till the first run comes out.

G5.

Genesis. The only part that doesn’t fit preferences is it’s 2 mm. wider than a DM, and they don’t have black

I agree with this dude.

I guess he could add in, maybe $15-$20:

:wink:

Superstar, or maybe Genesis.

Genesis, but you better hurry before they run out.

Yeah, the H shape isn’t there, its a pretty sharp-angled butterfly, kind of like the c-13 but not that bad. I just got a superstar (the kentaro kimura special addition) in today and it is SWEEEEET. It is a large yoyo, but not humongous or anything. its just a little bigger (and i mean barely bigger) than my grind machine or my legacy. (the legacy is based off of the dark magic, but its plastic and the metal rims are inside). But if you are willing to spend the money, you might as well go ahead and get something nice. I consider myself advanced and people told me I would have a hard time going straight from a 20 dollar yoyo to a 130 dollar yoyo, but honestly its the best things I couldd’ve done for myself. It spins longer, it hits the string easier, it has a wider gapped bearing so I can cross it on a string multiple times without slowing it down… I used to only be able to do combos like a matrix into a buddha’s revenge before it would start slowing down. Or like maybe 4 or 5 matrixes in a row. With this new superstar I can hit like 7 and 8 trick combos. I would definitely suggest getting something like a G5, an 888 or dv888 (its a smaller yoyo), and if you are open-minded go to the open butterfly shaped genesis or super star. You won’t regret spending the money.

Oh yeah, left one thing out: definitely get a metal yoyo. Once you go metal, you won’t want to go back. You seem like you are in the same boat I was in a few days ago before I ordered my superstar. Trust me on this one, you will be glad that you did.

Sorry, I wasn’t thinking new price, as I buy everything used and get great deals.

G5, Genesis, and the SuperStar will all work great.

lol, I do the same thing!