New yoyo

Sooo I get to buy one more yoyo…

I’d like to get my first undersized yoyo and here’s my preferences…

1. What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
    Undersized… Probably 50-52 MM
  2. What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
    Im in love with the H-Shape so H-shaped is prefered… And to broaden the scope a little I’ll leave it at that…
  3. What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
    K-Pads are so amazing! but Silicone is almost as good…
  4. Do you like to mod/maintain it?
    Not really… I mean I take care of it but not too much of a modder
  5. Does color matter?
    Ummm… Not black and I’d like two-tone, maybe colored rims, or splash…
  6. How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do?)
    I like grinds, slacks, whips, and Im working on airs…
  7. What is your price range?
    $I’d like to get a DIE-NASTY as well so I wanna keep this one under $100 if thats possible
  8. What is your skill level?
    Im in the Advanced and Expert Section of this site…
  9. What weight is ideal?
    65-70 grams

Im kinda on a metal urge after getting my G5 but Im open to anything…

Gimmie a hand guys

Skyline would be best for you.

1 Like

Hmmm… I like the shape and everything but 61 Grams seems soooo light… I thought my Kickside was on the light side…

What weight is ideal to you?

1 Like

Id say 65 grams and up… It says the G5 is 65, and I think it had nice weighting… Then the Legacy is in the 65-70 range with the New Breed and Dark Magic, and all those have great weight…

Have you considered the Wedgie by Big Brother Yo-Yo’s? It’s about 66.5 grams, and it’s undersized. It’s got kind of a flat-rimmed shape, but with a little more cuts. Plus, it’s a small bearing.

1 Like

p2.

1 Like

I’ll keep it in mind… I like the angles and stuff but at the same time I dont… And Im not to sure if I want a small bearing or not…

I’ll keep that in mind too…

I edited my post a little to make it a little more broad

I have a Skyline and it is my second favorite yo-yo. It goes against everything I like but I still love it. I usually like big and heavy. But the Skyline plays heavier than it really is imo. You will not be disappointed.

2 Likes

Hmmmmmm.

well if you dont have an M1 get that or a catch 13 but it is a little bigger than 55mm

The wedgie is OH SO LOVELY!!! I gots two!

Hectic, undersized, under 100, H-shaped, has k-pads.