Hmmm

1. What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)

2. What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)

3. What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)

4. Do you like to mod/maintain it?

5. What weight is ideal to you?

6. Does color matter?

7. How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do? Fast? Technical? Smooth? Slacks?)

8. What is your price range?

9. What is your skill level?

10. Small and Medium

11. Anything but flat rims, I already have a DV888

12. Anything

13. I maintain it, I dont mod

14. 65-68 grams

15. Nope

16. Slacks, smooth

17. Awesome

I already have a DV888 and G5+. Hmmm…

P2 or M1 :wink:

What about a YoYoJam Black Knight? It is more rounded, and is 71.5 grams, but bit heavier than your 65-68 grams thing. It’s not exactly small, but a good Yo-Yo to have for any collection. Ask Evan.

YoYoJam Mini-MoTu fits your preferences. It is 64 grams, but we can all go a gram lighter.

Axiom is 65 grams, and very good at slacks. Very good for a player.

Meteor? It is 64 grams, un-responsive, long spin times, and not so sure if it is big.

New Breed looks like a perfect choice for you. It is 68 grams, un-responsive, has a very wide gap, rounded, not exactly small, but is worth it’s size, and YYE just restocked new colors yesterday. Not to mention the flashy blue. :o

There are many more, but I listed the ones I could find. See what you like. :wink:

Anything but flat rims, I already have a DV888
[/quote]
And yes I am aware that the P2 and M1 has slightly angled rims.

Anyways, I’d say 5150. Even though it is a bit under your weight, I think you might like it. ILYY is also bringing their Rocket to the field which won’t come out in a short while, but it will be worth the wait. And I think the Pure would be a good choice as well. I guess it’s made for 5a, but I don’t think that will compromise the 1a play.

Definitely a Hectic or 888. Two great yoyos that fit your preferences.

(The Hectic is a great value as well!)