Whats my perfect yoyo?

I was surfing the forums because I broke my last string and wont be able to order any more till tomorrow.

I found this post
http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,3775.0/topicseen.html
and was wondering what is the perfect yoyo for me?

1. What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
    Medium
  2. What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
    Butterfly, flat rims
  3. What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
    Silicone
  4. Do you like to mod/maintain it?
    No
  5. What weight is ideal to you?
    68-70 grams
  6. Does color matter?
    I like yoyos that have two different colors, and splash.
  7. How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do? Fast? Technical? Smooth? Slacks?)
    Not fast, alot of slacks, whips, and grinds
  8. What is your price range?
    $0-$150
  9. What is your skill level?
    On this site im into the advanced/expert part

Alright… Well, I was just curious to see what kind of yoyo would be best for me.
Thanks guys!

M1 is perfect for you…

I think the P2 would be great for you. The only thing that doesn’t fit your preference would be that it is undersized.

No. It is very small, not medium, and is light.

There is no yoyo that is perfect for you right now. You’d have to be lenient on a lot of those preferences. But I think the P2 might work pretty well.

[/quote]
There is no yoyo that is perfect for you right now.
[/quote]
Hmmmm, Maybe I should get a signature yoyo then!

But yeah, I never would have guessed a P2 or M1 for that matter… I’ll have to look into those…
Thanks guys

That is kind of why I dislike it when people say “medium” as their favorite size. There aren’t many yoyos, actually, no yoyos I know of that are “Medium”.

50mm diameter
40mm width
65-67gram train wreck 2

I would also say P2 but it is undersized so thats the only thing that doesn’t fit your preference.

I guess big would work better, its just when I think big, I think sized like the bigyo and aqua, so I just put medium…

But yeah, Im not big on undersized yoyos.

The Dark Magic or Legacy seems perfect for you. You already have both, so why fix what ain’t broke?

If you insist on getting a metal, then I think the Superstar of G5 may fit your preferences best (Don’t you already have a G5?). Just choose whether you like wider yoyos, or slimmer yoyos. The only thing is that the shape isn’t exactly perfect. Their rims are kinda flat, but their angled downward.

What about the Splash Hectic? That fits. Flatish rims, a little light and is medium sized. Not too big not too small. Also, you can silicone it.

If he was going for the Hectic, the Dv888 would work better. However, they are both undersized.

I would like to build a collection, and it was also out of curiosity…

And I dont have a G5 yet but Im talking to a guy at the YYN forums about a G5 555 edition…

Maybe a Legacy ???

Oh! Smacks forehead How could I forget?

I just remembered, I know the absolute PERFECT yoyo for you.

The Bully!

Flat rims, Heavy, Big (Not as big as a Dark Magic, but close enough.), and Silicone response! Easy to maintain, and is anodized for smooth grinds! It comes in two toned colors, and is 100$. It fits a variety of playing styles, and is smooth on the string.

There ya go! It fits every single one of your preferences! :smiley:

Good work iRon, the Bully sounds perfect for you…

I kind of want one now… I still plan on getting the G5 because I wanna try out stacks and an H-shape but I’ll keep the Bully in mind…

Thanks guys!

Okay, I just said it perfectly fit all of his preferences.

Did I do something wrong? ??? :-[