need some help

hey guys i want your opinion on which one of these two yoyos i should get a Bully or a peak.

im also going to add the DNA to this list ok

Answer these it should help a little.

1. What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
  2. What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
  3. What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
  4. Do you like to mod/maintain it?
  5. What weight is ideal to you?
  6. Does color matter?
  7. How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do?)
  8. What is your price range?
  9. What is your skill level?

It seems like you are looking for a full-sized yoyo…

I think that you should answer the questions and add the ILYY Liopleurodon to the list…

Addment: The Lio will guide you the wayyyyyyyyy…

1.big 2.it doesnt matter much 3.i like hybrid i havent tried any yoyos but DM but i love it 4.maintain 5.really heavy or medium heavy 6.sort of i want bright colors 7. a few slacks mostly lots of master ish and need long spin 8. i have like 400 bucks so i can buy alot 9. master/expert i skip around im almost finished with this site though i make alot of original tricks DONE!!

Mutant DNA all the way.

Well all the yoyos you listed will work for you, because they are full-sized, which is the only clear preference I could get out of your answers. I suggest that you look at them and see which shape looks the best to you. ILYY is supposed to come out with the Liopleurodon in a short amount of time, it will guide you the way to candy mountain.

Addment: Don’t worry about Candy Mountain, all the yoyos listed should be good enought to take you there… the Lio is just made for it. We can’t decide this for you. Look at them for a long time and decide.

i have two questions also can some people post pictures with these yoyos next to each other with different angles 2 i want to know what accesories i should get for each of these sorry but as i said i only had a DM i did not really need accesories for that. thanks guys you all rule!!!

i would go for the DNA all the way.

iv got one and they are amazing

DNA:

http://yoyoexpert.com/product/yoyofactory/dna/view/01.html
Peak:
[url=http://www.yoyonation.com/product_detailed_images.php?productid=16813[/url]

Bully:

And of course the Lio:

EDIT: Seems like DNA and Peak pics aren’t working…posting the links to images instead.

Out of those two, you said Peak or Bully, so, I will say Bully. Its just something about the graphics and designs on the Peak that give me a headache. I know it sounds weird. Colors are horrible.

I think its more based on shape. If u like flat rims, go with the Bully, and if you like a more rounded shape, go with the peak

This man is correct.
If you like the Dark Magic, I would go with a Peak. More rounded shape. :wink:

lol, thanks.

hey guys i am going with the bully and DNA ok pease tell me which accesories u would get i would appreciate it.

Make sure you have some lube and plenty of strings and that should be it.

cool no pads or anything like that

Just get string and lube, I mean the yoyos play amazing already, no need to try to mod it.

yeah, what he said. lol.