- What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
- What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
flat rims and round butterfly
- What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
- Do you like to mod/maintain it?
- What weight is ideal to you?
- Does color matter?
silver and gold
- How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do?)
smooth and fast
- What is your price range?
- What is your skill level?
if you want a small one get a wedgie if you want everything you just listed get hectic, frantic, or dv888 those are my favorite, if you just want a good yoyo get a darkmagic
Haven’t tried one…
But I heard that they are good for beginner-expert…
And I think this thread should be in the Looking for Help/Recommendation board.
Take a look at the YYJ Atmosphere. Sounds like it’s exactly what you’re looking for.
Yeah, YYJ Atmosphere, totally matches every last one of your preferences.
Hi bro Hong Kong yoyoer!
based on your fav. you should get the axiom
or the meteor since you said you like big yoyos plus there gold meteor in stock at our only yoyo shop
its easy to buy from yo-station
Bully seems perfect. You might actually get an all silver one if you want to.
he has a axiom i think because it says its his favorite yoyo. But i woulden’t go with the atmosphere because its under sixed and you like big. Maybe a bully but thats a little small. Maybe a peak
m1 ,project, wedgie,dv888,axiom,meteor thoseare all good yoyos that are around that rang