Which Yoyo?

I can`t decide which yoyo I should get. Please vote. Thank you

1. What size do you prefer?
  2. What response do you prefer?
  3. Do you like to mod/maintain it?
  4. What weight is ideal to you?
  5. Does color matter?
  6. What style will you be throwing (1A, 5A, 4A)?
  7. What is your price range?
  8. What is your skill level?

The counter attack looks amazing.

I’m trying to make this decision too. Don’t ask about preference for me. I just have no idea what I want.

Let me try to make this easier, these are just my opinions.

Counter Attack for 1A
Die-Nasty for 5A
Pocket Change for 4A

Just keep in mind that the Pocket Change does not come with the new YYF SPEC bearing.

I have tried all of these, and I like the Counter-Attack best. The Counter-Attack, I think, is the smoothest yo-yo I have ever used (BOSS comes in second). The Die-Nasty is a carbon copy of the PGM, except without hubstacks and with sidecaps. The pocket change is pretty good, but I don’t reccomend it for 1A. Like JM said-

Counter Attack for 1A
Die-Nasty for 5A
Pocket Change for 4A

Thanks you guys and i am going to get the counter attack because my style is 1a thanks again.

I beg to differ. I think it’s silly to “assign” styles to yo-yo’s like that. It’s all a matter of preference on which yo-yo is for what style. For example: I would probably like a Counter Attack for 5A better than a Die-Nasty, because of the Counter Attack’s extra weight.

Moefv, if you would like something cheap and reliable, get the Pocket Change. If you want the feel of the PGM, but with a little bit more weight, and cool cap design, then get the Die-Nasty. If you want a heavier player with lots of rim-weight , then get the Counter Attack.

Jm is right what qualties do you want on your yoyo

well i would go with the counter attack since it goes VERY well with 1A. another good thing about it is that you can use any yoyo for any style. for example, i’m using my 3 velocities for different styles. 1 for 1A, 1 for 4A, and 1 for 5A. there are also many others that prefer to use yoyos meant for 1A, for different styles. if you can, just get them all since their all great, and fairly cheap. getting more yoyo’s will build up you preferences so you know what you want the next time you buy a yoyo.