Which yoyo? YYF Chaotic, Boss or DV888?!?!?!

Hi, i am wondering which yoy would be the best upgrade froma dark magic, I am on the expert 2 section, so just tell me which one is all around the best yoyo? Thanks :wink:

They’re all great yoyos, as are almost all metals these days. Just pick one that looks good to you. If you end up not liking it, you can always trade it for something else.

Also, if you can, try to get to a meetup or contest and try some yoyos out there.

DV888 is truly amazing in my opinion although I have to stress it is my opinion. But it is what I upgraded to from a dark magic.
hope that helps.

I really recommend the BOSS. It is truly an amazing, long spinning yoyo. National Yoyo Champion Augie Fash uses this yoyo alot.

Lots of other yoyos are used by lots of other champions and these days almost all yoyos are long spinning with a good throw.

You can get me back by giving some good reasoning for why he should get a Boss instead of something else. :wink:

I recommend the Dv888 because it is your first metal. If I were you I would not get anything like a Boss for the first metal I get. I will get also better with the Dv888 then get something more expensive

i’ve tried the boss and the dv888 and i have the boss. i LOVE IT. the dv888 is still a great throw, but the BOSS is just that much better. the twenty dollars is a small price to pay for a smoother throw. i think what people don’t realize is that the BOSS has WAY nice cups. thumb grinds are heaven. but the dv888 still has nice lips to grind, but you can’t do transfers as easy. you have to throw it on a slight slant making it really hard to transfer.

GO BOSS

Go with the DV888, you won’t regret it. It’s cheaper to.

no. don’t listen to SR. go boss

Dv888

WAIT!!!

stop this meaningless arguing!!

can’t we all just get along.
jk

BOSS!!!
no jk again

You used a DM which is a bigger yoyo while DV888 is very small. if you like the size of the DM, get a Boss which i think is closer in size. if you want to try something smaller, go with a DV888

EDIT:
ok the Boss is the same size.

are you kidding me mr. yo!? boss is the same size as dv888 if not SMALLER! GO BOSS!!!

So then what’s your reasoning behind getting the Boss instead of the DV888 since they are indeed the same size?

Agreed it just comes down to preference.

the shape is more sleek, and the cups are nice and deep making it a beast for thumb grinds. so i guess it IS preference, but the BOSS is more likeable. and watch the attitude mister ape

I didn’t see any attitue in my post. I was just asking a question. And I would say that if any of them is, the DV888 is more likeable.

go fly a kite

Id say Apetrunk could destroy most of us at yoyoing so yah nuf said.

Thanks, but how do you know? I’m honestly not really that good compared to lots of people on this forum.

Well you are a forum expert and you helped answer most of my questions so I know your better than me at least. And for the most part dont we all consider ourself " not that great"? Excuse me if Im out of line lol.