which yoyo to get :s

hi yall hope your havin a wonderfull time yoyoing but i need some help im in a dilema i dont know wich yoyo to get!!!

i was considering : dark magic,dash,blazer or a new breed…
so yeah pls reply and give me advice :wink:

Picking a yoyo for you is pretty hard due to the fact that you havent gave us any preferences to help guide you to a yoyo that would be best suited to you.
In my experience the Dark magic is a great yoyo for the price, and can be responsive and unresponsive depending on you level of experience or your prefeence of play at that time.

Also the YoYo Factory Velocity is another great yoyo for beginers because of the dials that allow you to adjust the response system from responsive to unresponsive.

If you can fill out these questions we all can help you out much more precicely.

1. What size do you prefer?
  2. What shape do you prefer?
  3. What response do you prefer?
  4. Do you like to mod/maintain it?
  5. What weight is ideal to you? heavy yoyos
  6. Does color matter?
  7. How does your style relate to the yoyo?
  8. What is your price range?
  9. What is your skill level? Advanced

ok well imy last yoyo was yostar because all my others broke (for my brother and sisters >:( so yeah)
i dont really have a prefrence i jst want one that can sleep long and is easy to do string tricks

ill have a look at velocity…oh and i wanted the bazer but they dont make them anymore >:(

anyway thnx for the advice :wink:

ok well heres my preference

i like semi big yoyos like a little bigger then normal
i like my yoyo quite responsive cuz i dont know how to bind yet
i like heavy yoyos
and my price range is about 30-40£(imma in europe)
so yeah

I suggest that you definatly get a Dark Magic to start and a set of spacers for when you are ready to start more advanced tricks, with the adjustable gap it is perfect for learning on. The dark magic will allow you to go through most of the tricks here and can be modded easy if you so desire.

Severe. Just get it, you’ll thank me later, I promise.

From the options you gave, I would say get the dash. It will probably take a while to break in, but you’ll love it once get it broken it.

Given what you said you’re looking for, I second the Dark Magic suggestion. It can be made to play very responsively, or totally unresponsive once you do learn to bind, and it’s on the bigger and heavier side.

yeah ok i think ill go with the dark magic cuz from what i hear its a great yoyo and is good for almost all profiles and its kinda my style so anyways thank you all for your help and when i get my yoyo ill do a review on it(wiht pics :P) so be look forward to that :wink:

How did you manage to triple post the same post?
I sugest that you might want to remove the two that you repeated.

The Breed Baby Get the Breed.

dude he doesnt know how to bind. dont get the breed or severe. both are great yoyos when u learn how to bind because both require binds. i agree though. get the dark magic.

thnx for your concern but that was like a month ago and now i do know how to bind and imma not gonna get ant of those yoyos (so this thread can be closed) imma goin with grindmachine and lyn fury just orderd them :slight_smile: cant wait!!!