Which yoyo should i get?

Im thinking of a cadence, monoedge, a yoyofriends magpie, and a stealth, which one should i buy?
They are all quite different throws but i heard good stuff about all of them. Please help me decide

1 Like

Are you speedy for techy as a player

Get a mono edge cause it handles both tech and speed pretty well

Cadence for sure, SF is a neat company.

Yoyofriends machine their own stuff (also machine a lot of other yoyo company’s throws) yet they charged ~$130 for the Hummingbird, when there is no middleman. They seem to be copying brand’s pricing that relay on outsourced machining. I mean good for them for making money I guess. But to me that isn’t cool.

Of course, I could be TOTALLY wrong about all of that. Just my opinion.

1 Like

I like to think about

• shapes
  • material
  • weight distribution

and own yo-yos that vary strongly in those three areas. I advise you to do the same! If you already have a great organic monometal, try a crazy H shaped bimetal rather than another organic for example.

1 Like

Theres somebody here in the philippines who lowered the price so bad, its tempting to get yoyofriends yoyos. 2400 (php)//45$ for a Magpie.
3000+(php)//55-60$ for the hummingbird.
That guy Who sells those stuff is partnered with Toybania, in other words owner of “Yoyo Express Online”.
The prices of the cadence and magpie are quite similar, but its hard to get money here in my country so i MIGHT just get a magpie. Ive been interested in a cadence for a really long time tho, might just wait for the contest and borrow from somebody who has a cadence. Thanks for your opinion!(our family has financial problems and yet here i come borrowing money for yoyos rip)

thanks for the info, ill try to use that too!

1 Like

-blushes-

6 Likes

Ya know what
Im buyin a cadence

4 Likes

Good choice! SF rocks, the Cadence is super clean, solid, and fun.

This got me hyped. Have never seen bad feedback on the cadence.

1 Like

Where can you find a Cadence in stock? Still looking…

You can find them here at YoYoExpert towards the end of the week. :grin:

5 Likes

Will yoyoexpert have the Cadence at their booth at Worlds?

We won’t be at Worlds this year unfortunately.

That 55-60$ hummingbird sounds sweet. Where’s the website?

Its a pre-order, and there is no website. Idk if it still is being sold though