which yoyo should i buy

northstar/gnarwhal/protostar/sasquatch/dark magic 2/grind machine/boss/phenomizm/or phenom ???

YES!

1 Like

Whichever one you feel like buying. Ones not better than the other, unless you have specific preferences for yoyos.

I would get the protostar or the gnarwhal.Those are 2 amazing throws but the gnarwhal is a little better but also cost 4 times as much as the protostar cost.

i love the gnarwhal haven’t tried the others though

It’s hard to pick when none those have nothing in common with each other at all. I like my BOSS more than my Protostar. The boss is like a more stable 888 without hubstacks.

im thinking to get long spinning yoyo with long combos and recommended for doing master tricks and doesnt crack easy

Of the ones you mentioned, I would recommend the Dark Magic 2. It has awesome sleeptimes, and is very stable. It is also easy to learn tricks on because it comes with two bearings. One is a speed bearing and the other is thin for beginners. It is also great at grinding, feels nice in your hand and weighs just right. If you like relatively heavy yoyos, silicone response, and NO adjustable gap, then you might like this yoyo. There’s a link in my signature… :wink:

if you don’t care about the price get the phenom

Well, that pretty much describes all of them that you list.

see which one looks like it feels right to you
narrow down your choices just eliminate some
and narrow down more