new breed or northstar or another yoyo???????what should i get for $40-$45

???should i get a new breed or northstar or get another yoyo. tell me what u would get. what do you think is best.

Your opinion is what really matters, but hope this helps a little…

In my opinion, I would get a dark magic. I like the DM because it’s provides long spin times, has a wide gap for string tricks, very stable, can withstand dings and hits, and looks really cool! I personally own one, and I LOVE it!!! It’s a great yoyo for players intermediate to even expert!

Also look at the descriptions of all the yoyos for a little bit, see what you like… Take your time, so that you can buy one that you really like! I remember when I look for yoyos, it takes me about 2 weeks just to pick one out!

Hope this helped and GOOD LUCK shopping! :smiley:

good advice! :slight_smile:

To be honest,i dont know any thing about the New Breed. I’ve heard lots of complaints about the Northstar, some of which are cracking in the centre and a lottt of vibe.What i can tell you is in my opinion,get a DM2,it’s an awesome yoyo,also,you could get a YYF Protostar.I have one and i think it’s THE BEST plastic around.I’ve found that sometimes,when you ding the Protostar,asmall crack appears.

thanks ya i wasnt sure about the northstar and protostar cuz of its cracking problem and the center trac bearing isnt that great. i already had a dark magic 2 like 6 months ago and now its old and so i wanted to try a new yoyojam.

What I have honestly started doing when I am contemplating a yoyo is I look alot at picture that shows you shows you the center. (not sure if it’s called )

example of a Dv888

look at each one you want. get your DM and some others to for diameter reference. Then try to imagine how each one will feel. It gets better the more you do this. Just try it then try and think whether you like what you see, or if you don’t.

ya i know the dm2 is very close to the size of new breed. like very identical. and the revolution is smaller like the hitman. i wanted the revolution since its small and can easily be carried. and i wanted a bigger yoyo for a bigger and easier gap. so thanks ill consider that i just need to see what feels right to me.

;D thanks for all the help!!!