Which yo-yo out of these is the best?

so, i feel an odd need to buy a new yoyo. Which of these 5 performs the best and is the most fun to play?
General-Yo 5 Star
Absurdity
TiVayder
Meerkat
Kuntosh 5000QV

Thanks.

2 Likes

Depends on what you are looking for. In terms of competition performance I’d go with the meerkat:)

1 Like

Wangle

1 Like

Im looking for a yoyo to just throw around and practice with. I like organic throws like my Markmont classic but i want a more performance-centered contrast (shape and “modernness”). I don’t need something i can win a competition with though.

Well, I guess the most “performance” oriented one is the meerkat, but probably other people will give you better advice than mine!

Ok, i searched the definition of “wangle” and in this context i’m going to assume it was a typo?

1 Like

The KĂĽntosh 5000qv is an exceptional yoyo. That would be my pick.

1 Like

Wangle is short for “Wide Angle” so it means the Shutter Wide Angle.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Of the 5 that you listed, by this quote I would think the Meerkat. You already have a good middle of the road yoyo with the MarkMont. The Meerkat would give you something with more of a competition design.

IMO the MMC is a prefect and timeless throw. Out of your 5 I would pick the Ti-Vayder as its titanium and will potentially last forever. If you really just want a hot rodded MMC then you should consider a Batsquatch which is slightly smaller and has Bi-Metal rims compared to the Markmont Classic.

1 Like