Which yo should I get?

Well,just think,one lube is thick and one is thin.That could be part of it,but I think I am just going to clean the bearings. :wink:

Ok. Case closed. lol. OldSchool, are you still alive buddy? :wink:

Rofl, yeah. I wasnā€™t trying to be mean or anything. I just think logically I guess. Like a math problem

Thick + Thin = Thin?

You know, that kind of thing :smiley:

hahaha. I know where you are coming from. Maybe we are both right?

ROFLcopter.

Well, do whatever you want to do. But according to AndrƩ (and not just the video) thin lube does break down thick lube

I see what he means in the video. Adding thin lube to thick lube makes thick lube thinner than if it were just plain thick lube, but itā€™s never gonna be as thin as if it were just the thin lube. Thats what Iā€™m getting at. Thats like adding water to anti-freeze, the more water you add, the less the ratio is of anti-freeze, but itā€™ll never be just pure water. Hence cleaning the bearing and adding ā€œJust Thin Lubeā€, it will ALWAYS be LESS responsive, than adding Thin Lube to Thick Lube.

Thanks guys!
I think I will try thin lube over thick lube, and if that doent work I will clean it.

After you add the thin lube, its probably gonna still be responsive, unless you get the DM with new YYJ bearings, so just break it in after adding thin lube.

Ya, I know it might take some breaking in time.