Which would be better for me to get first,YYJ Dark Magic or YYJ Legacy?

I am a yoyo player, and I want to step up my game. I can do all the tricks in the beginner and intermediate sections, of this website. I was wondering if it would be better to get a Dark magic, a Legacy or if it doesn’t matter. Please say which you think is better and give me a reason. Please help!! ???

Both are good, but the legacy is cheaper.The DM comes with 2 bearings,1 responsive, and 1 unresponsive large bearing.If price doesnt matter i would get the DM

In my opinion, I would get the DM. Mainly because, as you stated already you are pretty skilled with yoyoing, therefore getting the DM would be really useful because it is a beginner to professional yoyo (based on skill level). It provides you with long spin times, big gap for string tricks, great response system and a DAZZLING design!

Although this is just my personal opinion… and yours is what really matters! Just look around and read the descriptions… I remember about 9 months ago I was in your same position and it took me about 2 weeks just to pick out a yoyo!

Happy Searching and Good Luck with finding a new yoyo that fits your needs! :wink:

Thanks a lot for your advice and suggestions.

I am not the one choosing, you are.

However, if it were me, I’d pick a neither, because I prefer flush rubber or silicone response on both sides. The dark magic has starburst on one half, and the legacy has those four dimples on both halves.
Ones that I might pick are dark magic 2, revolution, new breed, sr-71, hitman (or hitman pro), etc.

If I HAD to pick one of those two, I’d pick the dark magic, because it has metal rims.

Go for the Dark Magic 2, got the silicone and dual bearings. If you can get the money together go for it.

I have both, and they’re both awesome! I personally would go DM Because you cant grind as well with a legacy, but it is more expensive. If you want a decent yoyo for a cheap price, I’d get the Legacy. So Bottom line, I’d suggest the DM. It feels great in your hand and is just the right weight. Good luck :slight_smile:

dm2 if you don’t care about price.
great for grinds.
comes with responsive and uresponsive bearing.
will take you farther than the legacy in your journey into yoyoing