Which to pick ???

Okay so i have heard good things from the lyn fury and FHZ2
I want to try them both but i can only get one. Which is better,for play,
modding(like which is easier to mod),and something else( XD)?

I would suggest the lyn fury. It has o-rings which last for a very long time, and when your ready to play unresponsive you just silicone it. The FH2 uses pads that dont last for very long. I have the lyn fury and it plays really well, after siliconing it, the yoyo plays just as good as a yoyo double its price.

well, my favorite shape of yoyos is the FH2 shape i like it a lot

i dont really like Lyn furys i just hate o rings they make it too responsive although i have heard that you can shave them and it will be unresponsive, i have never tried it though

Siliconing the yoyo works better than shaving the orings to make it unresponsive.

silicone can make more of a mess if not done properly (me :()

I would personally go with the Lyn Fury because of the adjustable gap and the fact that rubber o-rings never need replacing.

On a side note, silicone in itself doesn’t make yoyos unresponsive. I silicone my yoyos for the simple fact that it makes them super responsive. However, having a fairly wide gap with flush silicone does tend to be unresponsive, depending on the condition of the bearing.

They are both really nice, but the O-Rings will last forever on the Lyn Fury, but the pads on the FH2 will wear off really quick. Another good choice would be a Die-Nasty, but it uses K-pads and will wear off eventually. I would go with the Lyn Fury, and when you want unresponsive just shave the o-rings. Hope this helped! ;D

The lyn furry is better for you because it plays awesome while responsive and when you want it unresponsive, it is easier to mod then the fh0.

Okay Lyn fury is the most recomended for me but,
How about some info on the freehand zero?
(Like b4 modding,play,etc)