which to chose!!!

ok i am so frustrated with choseing a yoyo i want your thoughts on which yoyo to get i am spending $30 and want a smaller unresponsive yoyo slightly heavy(like 63g or more)

wrong section

post here:

You could still help him though.

I’d get a Legacy. May be a little bigger than undersized but its an awesome throw.

If you want to throw in an extra 10 bucks you can get a yyj Atmosphere. I have one and it’s just amazing. It’s aprox. 70 grams (With caps) and is a nice undersized throw…

welp, that’s my two cents

Smallish, I dunno, but I reccomend a Counter Attack, though I would reccomend slapping a SPEC bearing in it, it has a wide gap and pairing that with a CT bearing equals slippy binds.

i will go with mini mo-tu and how much will a thick shim add to ur gap?

My warning on the motu. Even though its an extremely awesome throw, it can’t handle floor dings very well. Just make sure you are careful with it. I also don’t suggest shims at all. I’d suggest you play it with the o-rings for a while then take em out and silicone it. This alone will give you a bigger gap considering the o-rings protrude from the half.

i am not really a modder so why dont u seggest shims?
and is the mini mo tu unresponsive out of box?
also will 1 or 2 red shims make it unresponsive?

also i read that the mini motu cracks and brakes easily is that true? if so i might get something else

If you can find one I would seriously consider a ONE DROP DINGO, 40 bucks all metal. cant go wrong.
Finding one might be impossible though.

where can u get a dingo for 40?!

I don’t suggest shims because they aren’t really necessary. If you can’t play the yoyo how it came then why buy it? Also the YYJ shims aren’t that good. They can crush upon over tightening. This can cause you problems. Get it and try it.

i am not really a modder so why dont u seggest shims?
and is the mini mo tu unresponsive out of box?
also will 1 or 2 red shims make it unresponsive?
also i read that the mini motu cracks and brakes easily is that true? if so i might get something else

I’ve answered the first one in the post right above your’s.
It should be unresponsive.
Shims just widen the gap. the bearing is the main part that will make a yoyo responsive or unresponsive.
Don’t worry about cracking. I know a guy that has a YYJ yoyo with metal rings and its cracked all over. He’s been playing with it for over 4 years and is still playing it. Its his favorite yoyo. Cracks will happen on most plastic yoyo’s. It all depends on how bad you beat them.

Now please don’t ask the same questions again. Its a little annoying. (lot)

Dingo, if there is one. And 63 grams is quite light, regular are about 66 grams.

PGM!

:o sorry i forgot i posted that :-[