which one? Skyline or eight8eight?

I know both the Skyline and the eight8eight are great yoyos, but which one (in your opinion - everyone has a different opinion (no fighting)) is better?

-and why???

888 and DON’T FORGET IT! :wink:

Fixed ;D

Well, which do you think is better? The main difference is the shape, so choose which shape you like better. Also, the Skyline is slightly lighter than the 888.

Don’t you already have an 888?

eight/8/eight. :slight_smile:

Skyline.

yes, i do have an 888, but i was wondering what the difference was, and i was wanting to know the Skyline’s pros (versus cons) and i was thinking of getting one in the distant future (or the result of my other post-dv888 or hectic. – the hectic is looking good so far)

The difference is mainly the shape and slightly wheight too.

My personal preference states that I like the 888 better. However, try to find yours:

1. What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
  2. What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
  3. What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
  4. Do you like to mod/maintain it?
  5. Does color matter?
  6. How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do?)
  7. What is your price range?
  8. What is your skill level?

In my opinion, the biggest difference is in the weight and shape. Let me know :wink:

Thanks!
~Samad

1 Like

Uh Samad, I think he’s saying which yoyo to buy, like me when I post a topic “Skyline or Superstar”

Happy Throwing! =]

He was asking which was better, not which one he should buy :wink:

Oh Wait… :stuck_out_tongue:

Happy Throwing! =]

i was getting at which one i should buy though…

I told you Samad.

Happy Throwing! =]

But he didn’t say that. Which is why I was answering the ordinary question. Therefore, you were still wrong.

1 Like

Either way, I think he should answer those questions.

But he told us that he is getting which yoyo that he should buy.

Happy Throwing! =]

Just give it up. It doesn’t really matter.

Seriously.

yeah lets get back on track. (no fighting)

back on track: the 888 i think is great!