which is the most underrated yoyo..??

Insulted?

I’m still quite new, so I can’t say what the most underrated yoyo is. However, I feel feel that the YYF Speed Dial doesn’t really get any recognition. It’s the first yoyo I bought after I found out there were more options than a Duncan Imperial. I learned all the starter tricks on it, and although I’m now learning on an unresponsive, I still take out the speed dial play with it daily. Another nice thing for me is that the Speed Dial is also mostly metal. It also has an adjustable response setting much like the Velocity we all hear so much about.

Im sorry if you misinterpreted my tone, text doesnt have tone. The instinct isnt definite thats why I called it a pro in the decision making process, not a mindless quote sheep and followers endquote.

note: my keyboard is stuck in accent mode so I cant use apostrophies or quotes right now

Anything by SWYYC. I have the Rockefeller and Royale and they are both great.

The YYF Roll Model is pretty good.

About MYY

They make good cheap yoyos. People may talk about them, but that doesn’t mean they’re overrated. One of their best models ever gets zero hype. In general I’d say only the N12 has a following worth noting. The K series they just released has yet to take off.

No worries. It’s not the first time I’ve misinterpreted tone in online text. My bad.

Yeah, you can, assuming that you’re using Canadian Multilingual standard.

I don’t know which keys are for what on CMSkey