Which hybrid yo-yo do you think is the best?

Cast your vote for which hybrid you think is best and tell me why. I’d love to see some pictures of your favorite “yotographs” of them in the wild too.

• C3yoyodesign ROOC
  • DocPop The Bolt 2
  • Dressel Designs Monarch
  • iYoYo iCEBERG
  • Luftverk Plastic Fulvia
  • mowl Surveil
  • Other
0 voters
4 Likes

I’ve only tried iceberg, monarch and Nightmoves x.

They are all good, just different from each other. Not really better or worse I think.

I only have the Iceberg (Clasic) and the Plastic Fulvia. I prefer the former.

1 Like

I love the monarch it’s often in my throw rotation. Iceberg is great too but I don’t pick it up as often. I wouldn’t say ones better just shape preference.

2 Likes

Bolt2 is my favorite on your list, but it doesn’t have the typical hybrid feel of plastic body and metal weght rings because the aluminum caps spread the weight across the face of the yoyo.

My favorite hybrid that feels like a modern competition style yoyo right now is c3 speedaholic fx, it has incredible stability power and spin time in my opinion.

4 Likes

Iceberg if you want 100% rim weight and don’t mind some loudness.

Monarch if you want some soul

10 Likes

never played the monarch, voting the monarch

1 Like

tried monarch, nightmovesX, surveil, iceberg, fulvia,
they are all good except the fulvia, which is too bulky and heavy

2 Likes

I’m sorry, ROOC. You’re just not as good as the Monarch

1 Like

I’ve tried the monarch the 50/50 the fulvia , but my favorite is the new speedaholic , nothing against those other yo-yos but the speedaholic really surprised me

Iceberg Classic all the way :sunglasses:. New Iceberg if you want some more width and float.

1 Like

Hybrids are my favorite type of Yoyo for sure. I’d agree for newer designs the shfx is amazing. Believe the hype. It’s just as good as it looks. But I also love all my other hybrids. I love a good delrin/Pom body with a midship weight ring. For example the xin by aceyo or the notion by unparalleled, slash by somethingizm etc

1 Like

Can’t forget about these. I would’ve posted way more but I just found out about the 5 photo limit lol.

3 Likes

Hybrid 50/50 for me. Monarch a VERY close second.

6 Likes