Do hybrid yoyos still exist?

I wanna get a hybrid yoyo {plastic body, metal rims}. What yoyo should I get? and what is cheap?

1 Like

i really enjoy the updated hybrid fulvia from luftverk as well as the monarch from dressel designs. fulvia is a bit lower in price

2 Likes

monarch, iceberg re my favorite hybrids. arc1 has a hybrid coming im excited for and i really want a jade. I also really like the overthrow which i know its not everyones cup of tea but i really like it.

there are other hybrids but these are the ones i like or want.

hybrid fluvia is neat i can’t think of how i enjoy it i let someone borrow it for a month

1 Like

I dont own any, but a lot of folks seem to rave about the iceberg.

If I went for one. Id roll with a speedaholic FX.

2 Likes

How much is the hybrid fulvia?

ok. Might get the speedaholic fx, but gotta see the price

yoyoexpert has it for 55

Get the Speedaholic fx

5 Likes

Monarch is pretty good :slight_smile:

Fulvia is the cheapest option but make sure it’s from the newer run. The old run has a lot of issues.

Speedaholic if you want fingerspins

4 Likes

Just picked up a Mowl Surveil and am loving it.

2 Likes

Night moves x

2 Likes

iyoyo Iceberg is a nice yoyo.

1 Like

I think it’s the same thing. Or rather close.

1 Like

That’s a hefty price to pay

I do not want to pay that 55 dollars.

it’s definitely on the cheaper side, you can probably get to $35 used on the bst but i wouldn’t expect anything else below

2 Likes

55 is a pretty normal price for hybrids. Jolteo has one rn for 35 and i think there’s a digamma crash for 40

1 Like

Here’s a G2 proto:

5 Likes

The Notion from UNPRLD is crazy good. My favorite hybrid I’ve tried in a long time……there have been a few drifting around the bst if you are ok with digging and waiting for one to pop up

That’s the thing. You see plastic and you feel it should be cheaper but those rims and the labor added in fitting them make the yoyo much more expensive. Actually plastic molds in general are more expensive than aluminum now a days.

3 Likes