Which CLYW???

Hi guys, i want to buy one of the CLYW yoyos but i cant find the perfect one for me in their wide array of colourful pieces of art. I generally dont like any shapes like a tactic which is really rounded but all other shapes are good for me. The weight,size and colour does not matter. I have been considering the avalanche and the campfire.
THANK YOU!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Any of them that don’t have rounded shape.

From your options, there is a HUGE size difference. The Campfire is really small, and the Avalanche is full sized. I know you mentioned that size doesn’t matter, but there is a big difference. If you like small yoyos (I mean really small yoyos) you’ll probably like the campfire more, if you like big yoyos, get the Avalanche. They are both great throws; you can’t go wrong with either.

1 Like

you could probably fit a campfire in the cup of the avalanche…
Personally between the two, I’d go avalanche.

1 Like

i was thinking about the wooly marmot as well. Anyone have any thoughts of how it plays compared to a avalanche???
Thanks for the posts so far,ive decided the campfire might be a bit too small for my liking. ;D ;D ;D ;D

I would say wait a month or so and get a chief. They look great. Similar shape to Avalanche with a different weight distribution, looks like a really fun throw. Check it out on their blog, Chris has been throwing a prototype of it and can’t set it down.

1 Like