Which bearing should I get?

Which bearing should I put in my protostar. My current bearing seems like it won’t last much longer.
I can get a kk but it is not my first choice because it cost more and I won’t be able to get all the other things I want.

Will it effect the play any if I get a flat bearing(10 ball).

Thanks

i had a protostar and i put a flat bearing in it and it didnt bother it any i liked it with either bearing. if ur looking for a awesome bearing and if u got the money get a ceramic kk bearing they r awesome. ive also have heard a lot about the terrapin x bearing which is sposed to be awesome but yet to have tried one…

10ball and center tracks are the only bearings I use so I recommend either one

Although any bearing should work, my weapon of choice is the 10 ball. :smiley:

Smoother, quieter, longer times…,.

So why exactly do you think it’s going bad?

1 Like

I suggest you get a 10 ball bearing because of its spin time, quietness and overall being a great yoyo. As for putting a flat bearing in your Protostar it would be perfectly fine since I use mine in my Protostar.

i have a terrapin x chrome bearing in every yoyo i have. i enjoy them a lot. have a protostar too and i love the terrapin bearing a million times better than the center trac

I recommend a bearing that spins. Those are the ones I use. But seriously, in my opinion a bearing is a bearing.

I have yet to try EVERY bearing out there but from the ones i have tried, there are few differences.

Heck I use an old YYJ bearing in my Frantic.

It makes really loud noises( even though this is already a loud yoyo) some times and it’s happening more frequently. It is snagging more often too. I’m going to get a 10 ball because there quiet and I tried one before and I liked it.

Clean your bearing??