Where to buy yoyos locally USA retail outlets (real store) only

Now that this topic is almost a decade :warning: old I am not sure if brick and mortar entries from 7-10 years ago are likely to be valid. I think @jhb8426 had some excellent general advice in his first reply:

A few general guidelines for finding a store in your area: Depending on where you live, try

• upscale toy or game stores in the malls in your area

• specialty stores that cater to frisbee golf, kites, juggling, or magic supplies etc

• some hobby/craft stores also carry them

National chains like Walmart and Target are now known to stock YYF, and Duncan lines at some locations.

As always, :phone: call before you go to make sure that they are still in business, or have what you are looking for.

So, rather than the herculean task of maintaining a directory of all brick and mortar stores (in the world? in canada? in the us?) that carry yo-yos, I think it may be better to refine the above strategies for figuring out where yo-yos are likely to be in your area, and always, always calling first.

I also made the directory post a wiki so users at trust level 1 and higher (read: users who hung around and spent some time reading topics after signing up) can edit it.

If you know of a store that carries yo-yos near you, and is not part of a larger national chain that is already known to carry yo-yos feel free to edit the directory post.

Major :clap::clap::clap::clap: to @jhb8426 for carrying this forward for almost a decade and keeping it up to date.

(Josiah Lyons) #128

Mine do the sell Duncan butterflyes,imperials, and butterfly DX