Where to buy yoyos locally USA retail outlets (real store) only

Now that this topic is almost a decade :warning: old I am not sure if brick and mortar entries from 7-10 years ago are likely to be valid. I think @jhb8426 had some excellent general advice in his first reply:

A few general guidelines for finding a store in your area: Depending on where you live, try

• upscale toy or game stores in the malls in your area

• specialty stores that cater to frisbee golf, kites, juggling, or magic supplies etc

• some hobby/craft stores also carry them

National chains like Walmart and Target are now known to stock YYF, and Duncan lines at some locations.

As always, :phone: call before you go to make sure that they are still in business, or have what you are looking for.

So, rather than the herculean task of maintaining a directory of all brick and mortar stores (in the world? in canada? in the us?) that carry yo-yos, I think it may be better to refine the above strategies for figuring out where yo-yos are likely to be in your area, and always, always calling first.

I also made the directory post a wiki so users at trust level 1 and higher (read: users who hung around and spent some time reading topics after signing up) can edit it.

If you know of a store that carries yo-yos near you, and is not part of a larger national chain that is already known to carry yo-yos feel free to edit the directory post.

Major :clap::clap::clap::clap: to @jhb8426 for carrying this forward for almost a decade and keeping it up to date.

Mine do the sell Duncan butterflyes,imperials, and butterfly DX

1 Like

Their is a Duncan stand at Disney springs near the Star Wars store where you can build a lightsaber, they have fron cheap to premium yoyos

4 Likes

The duncan cart also has cool yo-yoers running it!

1 Like

Us, looking forward to next time I go to it, the first time I did not have a Yoyo with me lol

1 Like

“Ya”

Yoyo Loco is outstanding! Love this place. I bought my first metal Yoyo here!

3 Likes

Is there any known local retailer that sells yoyos in Portugal or Spain? I live in Portugal and all the yoyos that i get are bought from online stores, which is bad in some cases😓. Thanks in advance

3 Likes

La Tienda del yoyo is in Spain! Giant selection.

Calle Urca, 14, 28220 Majadahonda, Madrid, Spain

3 Likes

Right. They have a wide variety and they are aviable online and on Madrid

1 Like

Grey Duck Games and Toys in Maple Grove MN sells a lot of Recess and YYF

But calgary isnt in the usa

I found them on accident when I was skiing at Brek

Unfortunately, i live too far away from Madrid. Thanks though! I’ve seen their site and the thing that im looking for is cheaper there and probably will take less time to ship to where i live!

2 Likes

Also I saw a shop called GiroYoyo but I’ve never purchased anything from them. It’s based on Portugal so maybe that helps:)

1 Like

Thanks, but i have already seen them before, but that store is only online and it is also small and i can’t find what I’m looking for there

1 Like

Risking it all for this necro!

In Seattle, Wa, Pike Place Market a small shop downstairs called Market Magic Shop sells some Hollywood Modern’s and some DV888s. They do some magic shows and if you’re lucky you’ll catch one.

2 Likes