yoyo shops???

I dont know all the rules for the forums but and i don’t know if i can put where i live (which would help alot for this post so if i can plz notify me) but im basically wondering if there are actual yoyoshops. My parents are really anti-online purchasing so i cant really order ball bearings, o-rings, even string and lube (gasp :o) so i wanted to know if there are actual stores that sell this kind of stuff.

There are, but they are few and far between. Unless you live in Cali or japan, your pretty much screwed.

Large cities usually have a shop full of kites and whatnot. You can usually find yoyos there.

so where would you be looking for shops ,you don’t have to be too specific, it might help you out a little

posting what city you live in is no big deal. Like Q said some toy and kite shops have some of the things you may need. Bearings will be the hardest to get. You can try Toys R Us to see if they have anything that interests you. They do have quite a few good duncans. Modern ones that is. FH2 packaged as The Free Hand is a great yoyo and they should sell them.

Mine sells Speed Beetles at the most xD

Casey know what he’s talking about, so I’d listen to him.

in california, there are two besides toys r us. one in socal, one in nocal. i live in LA, and i have to drive an hour and a half to reach the redondo kite shop. the other one in cali is in chico, the chico bird in hand